**We Have Moved**
Please note our new address & update your records.
Fresh Creek Technologies, Inc.
1384 Pompton Ave.
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Since 1992, Fresh Creek Technologies has provided innovative
Best Management Practice (BMP) products
and services for the Stormwater and Combined Sewer Overflow
(CSO) markets. All of our netting systems capture and remove trash and floatables from Stormwater and CSO discharges using the natural energy of the flow to trap trash, floatables and solids in disposable mesh nets.
Designed for immediate impact, built to last:
- Each system provides immediate relief from floatable trash pollution - unlike major construction solutions which might take years to complete.
- The simple, elegant design, with no moving parts, leaves nothing to wear out.
- Sized for outfall pipes up to 24 inches - ideal for small stormwater and CSO applications.
- Rotomolded HDPE chamber for capture and net assembly.
- Light weight: 750 lbs.
- Easier and more economical to install.
SiteSaverô Systems provide four distinct operations in one complete system:
- Trash & floatables control
- Pathogenic microorganism disinfection
- Oils and grease removal
- Grit and sediment removal